Sunday, July 28, 2013

Animals feel moods people

Some people say that animals have no souls, that are low in terms of affective, emotional, others argue strongly that they have feelings, we can 'read' states like little "cameras" and sometimes we do not realize that they we feel.
Maybe pets have loved our reason, but I can still learn things from us, including emotions that manifest around them. If you have reason not mean you have and soul, maybe I can think of, but have dreams, memories that have marked more or less. They may have good dreams or bad depending on what they lived, even things of the past.
For example, when I was little, I had made ​​the street a dog reddish brown with highlights, I could swear that blend in perfectly with the landscape fall. Bruno, as his name, over time I became a loyal companion who listen to whatever he was saying. Go with me anywhere without a leash, learn from my words to avoid the car and walk on the pavement, watching me carefully and listen.
The big problem was his aggression towards men. He hated to see one on the street and how he wanted to catch its leg, but never did. I wonder what is, and we telltale after he was beaten with a belt by a man in the building.
Bruno had something special, it was a very smart dog. It was enough to whispered the balcony, looked at me and read thoughts, running up the stairs and enter the door quick as the wind from the apartment when an opening.
When it came time to break up with him because his behavior became more violent than men, I felt only pain in the soul. I did not want to break up, and he felt somehow that. I looked sad at him, knowing that I could not get back, I hugged him and I said it was free. He had a sad look, as if he knew how I felt and understood.
From my experience with animals , I can only assure you that they have a soul and we feel moods. If you have a special connection with your pet, if you communicate more with him, do not be surprised that they would give their lives for you. Do not be surprised if you see that your dog sit next to you for hours when you are sick, as they look at you with some gentle and sad eyes when you soul grieved as salt in the face of danger to save you as you impatiently waiting to come home and he's stubborn not to eat for days in your absence or escape from the house as you look. Even when the time comes to leave of us, do not be surprised as they look at you with gentle eyes, knowing that he would walk away from you and struggling to breathe just to be with you for a few moments.
Lover of animals, when you have such a being next to you, that you feel the mood and always trying to communicate with you, think about what an honor it is to have such a companion! Animals are great, and they learn from us, their masters, how to wear, so make sure you send it pet near you. He feels love, fear, hate, know when it's popular or not others. If you feel, for example, hindered by the presence of certain people, you'll likely see that your dog will show the same shy away from that man, because I feel you.
Maybe you know the Cesar Millan , dog trainer, who shows his emotions show of dogs. He succeeded by his trusted dog reactions out what your dog is able to be rehabilitated, as evidence that animals show their status. An animal may be more fearful, more courageous, more active, passive, happy or depressed. Yes, the animals may be depressed.
There are cases incredible pet owners who have saved like a hamster who saved family from fire because it's ball and climbed down the stairs to the children and take up, a pig whose owner had done infarction and he ran out of the house and tried to attract the attention of a man and managed to drive to her house. In another case a dog seemed stressed by the presence of moles on foot mistress, and she did not know why all the nutty bite until one day he went to the doctor and discovered she had cancer. Because the dog escaped. Why such things if animals have no soul? Is it instinct? I do not think, if it was just instinct, would have only saved themselves, without even looking at master.
There are many others, but it's enough to know that our beloved pets should not be underestimated and that yes, they have a soul and we can detect the slightest disturbance soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment